Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Web Addresses

Go down 
+5
searchT
Sean Patrick
Klia
Croc
Mr Reptile
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 7
Infractions: 0

Web Addresses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:23 pm

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Ok,

1. I updated my post, I ahve now included server linking and validations and stuff
  2. I may be able to help...
... I can get you the domain, and a server for the website.

However, the server also hosts a forum with over 8000 users, producing almost 500 post a day.

I would have to control the server and the website, but you can tell me what to do and I will do it.
But you can still have complete control of the game Happy - I just control the site server because if it wer to crash then at least 5000 people would loose their forums - I would have to phone up some place in london and get them to go through about 1000-2000 servers so they can reboot mine.

Croc - all you need to do is get the game built, and on a different server, then I can link them together Wink

If you want I can write the website code, crown can give me the graphics, and you can say whether you like what i'm doing or not.

EDIT: Klia, how much is it for you to get the domain, I may be abnle to get it cheaper because I know someone who works at a domain company

I think its 9 Euro.That makes 18 $ For 2 Years

In British pounds?

aww One moment..£7.26 Very Happy

I can get £6

aww You will win

But atleast I tried to help!
Sad
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:24 pm

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Ok,

1. I updated my post, I ahve now included server linking and validations and stuff

However, the server also hosts a forum with over 8000 users, producing almost 500 post a day.

I would have to control the server and the website, but you can tell me what to do and I will do it.
But you can still have complete control of the game Happy - I just control the site server because if it wer to crash then at least 5000 people would loose their forums - I would have to phone up some place in london and get them to go through about 1000-2000 servers so they can reboot mine.

Croc - all you need to do is get the game built, and on a different server, then I can link them together Wink

If you want I can write the website code, crown can give me the graphics, and you can say whether you like what i'm doing or not.

EDIT: Klia, how much is it for you to get the domain, I may be abnle to get it cheaper because I know someone who works at a domain company

In British pounds?

I can get £6

aww You will win

Sad

It's ok - I just need to work out whether I can get it any cheaper!!! And get my servers sorted
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Ok,

In British pounds?

I can get £6

aww You will win

Sad

It's ok - I just need to work out whether I can get it any cheaper!!! And get my servers sorted
Its ok! Its better when you buy it. cuz you may help! And i dont understand anything
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:34 pm

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Ok,

In British pounds?

I can get £6

aww You will win

Sad

Its ok! Its better when you buy it. cuz you may help! And i dont understand anything

I'm sure that myself or croc can find something for you to do Wink (i only say myself because it looks like i am going to be in control, of the website address and stuff)
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:35 pm

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Ok,

In British pounds?

I can get £6

aww You will win

Sad

I'm sure that myself or croc can find something for you to do Wink (i only say myself because it looks like i am going to be in control, of the website address and stuff)

What means that? You will buy the site or I will buy it!
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:40 pm

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Ok,

In British pounds?

I can get £6

aww You will win

Sad

What means that? You will buy the site or I will buy it!

If croc aggrees, then you might be able to be the one to tell people what's going to via the blog, there is probably some other stuff, but it isn't exactly my site Confused
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:45 pm

Ok
Back to top Go down
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
Croc

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc
Credits: Infinity!

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:02 pm

Superspy4 wrote:
Ok,

Uh Sure...Just Buy http://CrocodileSwamp.com And i'll tell you what to do and ill give you the graphics and stuff. thanks for the offer. your now a helper and you get 10 Credits Wink THANKS!

we got a website layout almost done ill give it to you when its done. your now in charge of the website please PM me what you need + More.

Superspy4 Is Now A Helper And Gets 10 Credits.
Back to top Go down
http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile
searchT

Number of posts : 1382

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: searchT,falCON,TyLeR,RED,EAR
Credits: 12

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 4:04 pm

Awesome superspy your now a helper, congrats I hope this .com stuff happens Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://crocodilelodge.forumarena.com/
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:25 am

He should have 100 Credits Tounge
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:26 am

Search T: yeah it will... that leads into my next bit!:

...Croc, when is the game going to be finsished, and on a server? I need to know, otherwise I am going to end up buying a domain that will be renewed even before there is a game on it.

EDIT: I am going to make a thread about the server issues and transferences.

@ Klia: lol, i'm not desperate, however the price went up over night Sad It is now £8 instead of £4!
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:38 am

Superspy4 wrote:

...Croc, when is the game going to be finsished, and on a server? I need to know, otherwise I am going to end up buying a domain that will be renewed even before there is a game on it.

@ Klia: lol, i'm not desperate, however the price went up over night Sad It is now £8 instead of £4!

But you still buy it yea??
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:46 am

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Of course, but not until I know the release date of the game itself :Stare:
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:47 am

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

Last edited by Klia on Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wheres my signature?)
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:48 am

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

Well, if I bought it and the game either gets canceled, or is delayed by a year, then I will have wasted my money Mad
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:50 am

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

Well, if I bought it and the game either gets canceled, or is delayed by a year, then I will have wasted my money Mad

Happy The game will not be canceled..I think~
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

I know, but it isn't coming out until 2009... if it doesn't come out till november 2009, and I bought it now - then I wasted money didn't I :Stare:
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:58 am

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

I know, but it isn't coming out until 2009... if it doesn't come out till november 2009, and I bought it now - then I wasted money didn't I :Stare:

Yea, kinda! But you wanted Confused I think there will be Aphpa Stage and Beta in 2008!
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:00 am

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

Yea, kinda! But you wanted Confused I think there will be Aphpa Stage and Beta in 2008!

Yes, I suppose. Anyway, we still need to find a server to run the game on Confused As I have said before, they can't go on the same server.
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:04 am

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

Yes, I suppose. Anyway, we still need to find a server to run the game on Confused As I have said before, they can't go on the same server.

Sorry, but I cant understand it! I dont understand..I dont speak English very well! Im reading now in Bulgarian
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:39 am

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

Sorry, but I cant understand it! I dont understand..I dont speak English very well! Im reading now in Bulgarian

You mean you have a translator?
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:42 am

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Cool..
Very Happy

You mean you have a translator?

Nope! I found it! O and a friend from my Mother makes websites Very Happy
Back to top Go down
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile
searchT

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:15 pm

Seariously what are you talking about(i probally wont know im going into 6th grade)
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:17 pm

searchT wrote:
Seariously what are you talking about(i probally wont know im going into 6th grade)

Doesn't matter, it,looks like crocs going to give my job away, and the reason: It's late where I am and i don't have time to do it Very Sad
Back to top Go down
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile
searchT

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:19 pm

Nope still don't get. -_-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Web Addresses   Web Addresses - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Web Addresses
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crocodile Swamp Forum :: Crocodile Swamp Game :: Game Ideas-
Jump to: