Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christmas Eve.=Crocodile Swamp Christmas Theme Released!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
Croc

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

Christmas Eve.=Crocodile Swamp Christmas Theme Released! Empty
PostSubject: Christmas Eve.=Crocodile Swamp Christmas Theme Released!   Christmas Eve.=Crocodile Swamp Christmas Theme Released! EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:24 pm

Hey Crocodile Swamp Members! We're Back After Our Short Break And We Added Our Christmas Theme+
It May Not Seem Like Much But We've Worked Hard On It And We Still Are Working.

We Have Added More Forums For More Organization And The New Website Will Be Released Soon...More Info. About The Website Is Coming Soon---Sooner Than You Think.

In Other News: We're Sorry About Not Posting Any Game Art For A Long Time Its Just That We've Been Very Busy Setting Up The Website+ And We Have Been Working On The Forum So That Took Time Even More. About The Alpha...That Is Also Coming Soon We Have Finished Almost All Art For It Except The Town Center Room And The Log In Screen So That Will Be Coming Soon Too.
As 2009 Draws Closer I Am Happy To Say That We're Going To Have A Lot Of Things Planned For It...The Alpha Probably Will Be Coming Before/After New Year's Plus We're Going To Give Out Presents For The New Year I Cannot Say Much Right Now But We're Going To Have New Things Happening.
Back to top Go down
http://CrocodileSwamp.com/

Christmas Eve.=Crocodile Swamp Christmas Theme Released!
Page 1 of 1