Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sorry for my inactivity

Go down 
+5
Croc
CrazyCatoon
Crown
Extra O
vista 2k5
9 posters
AuthorMessage
vista 2k5
Super Crocodile
Super Crocodile
vista 2k5

Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2008-09-20

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: vista 2k5, marshmallow, waddler
Credits: -3
Infractions: 0

Sorry for my inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:08 pm

Sorry, it's just that this game isn't getting anywhere. Sure, there's heaps of items created, but it's just probable that the game will be a failure. Our programmers are slacking, they can't even make us a beta.

Crocodile Swamp was inspiring to me until you waste your time making it unsuccessful. Mad
Back to top Go down
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Extra O

Number of posts : 2079
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:35 pm

I.... kindof agree? Confused But not in such a harsh-ish sense Razz
Back to top Go down
vista 2k5
Super Crocodile
Super Crocodile
vista 2k5

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 5:51 pm

I can't get banned for free speech. This forum isn't getting anywhere and you need to hire people to help you. The reason of helpers slacking off is because they aren't reliable. People never get a chance to show how well they can moderate. Me for example, hasn't had one chance and I could come up with 20+ reasons why I could be one.

There are people dying to try become a moderator that are reliable, dependable, assurable people. Our good friends, the staff, aren't relieing on us. Therefore, this game gets nowhere.
Back to top Go down
Crown
Administrator
Administrator
Crown

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Crown
Credits: Infinity!

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 8:39 am

vista 2k5 wrote:
I can't get banned for free speech. This forum isn't getting anywhere and you need to hire people to help you. The reason of helpers slacking off is because they aren't reliable. People never get a chance to show how well they can moderate. Me for example, hasn't had one chance and I could come up with 20+ reasons why I could be one.

There are people dying to try become a moderator that are reliable, dependable, assurable people. Our good friends, the staff, aren't relieing on us. Therefore, this game gets nowhere.
I know that we need mods, but it's not the time yet! We're doing some basic stuff for now, we'll tell when we start looking for some more mods. But here's a hint: every top poster here has a really good chance.

When we tried to make mods, like helpers, trainee mods, etc. many many members complained that "we have too much staff for just 1 'not so popular' forum."

We need more time to choose mods.

We are now looking for some designers and most importantly, flash programmers.
Back to top Go down
http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
CrazyCatoon
Administrator
Administrator
CrazyCatoon

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: CC, Crazy, CrazyCatoon

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:58 pm

You really ought to give CS a bit of time. Hopefully, it'll get somewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://forums.crazycatoon.com/
vista 2k5
Super Crocodile
Super Crocodile
vista 2k5

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 4:44 pm

Crown wrote:
vista 2k5 wrote:

I know that we need mods, but it's not the time yet! We're doing some basic stuff for now, we'll tell when we start looking for some more mods. But here's a hint: every top poster here has a really good chance.

When we tried to make mods, like helpers, trainee mods, etc. many many members complained that "we have too much staff for just 1 'not so popular' forum."

Occuringly, I'm saying that exactly. You want high posters to moderate Crocodile Swamp, because they have 1000+ posts. No, it's not how it works - don't you see?

And crazy, think about it, you ought to start getting a beta started, that's even if you are doubt it but I'd like to know how long it takes.
Back to top Go down
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
Croc

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptySat Nov 22, 2008 8:15 pm

We're Making An Alpha..It'll Be Done Next Week.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Number of posts : 1672

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 5:12 am

vista 2k5 wrote:
Crown wrote:
vista 2k5 wrote:

Occuringly, I'm saying that exactly. You want high posters to moderate Crocodile Swamp, because they have 1000+ posts. No, it's not how it works - don't you see?

And crazy, think about it, you ought to start getting a beta started, that's even if you are doubt it but I'd like to know how long it takes.

but those members that applied and had over 1000 posts, were people like extra who were here from near the beginning
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Pablo
Super Crocodile
Super Crocodile
Pablo

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Pablo
Credits: 4

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:18 pm

I want to play the game now!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/CrocodileSwamp123
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Number of posts : 1672

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 3:34 pm

Croc wrote:

Wink

Poor icechen... 1 week!!! I'd need at least 3 to make server side, client and all the banning optionsa and stuff Stare

How much preasure are you putting on him?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
Croc

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptyWed Nov 26, 2008 1:16 am

Mr Reptile wrote:
Croc wrote:

Wink

Poor icechen... 1 week!!! I'd need at least 3 to make server side, client and all the banning optionsa and stuff Stare

How much preasure are you putting on him?

I'm not putting any pressure on him he said give me 1 week and it'll be done.
Back to top Go down
vista 2k5
Super Crocodile
Super Crocodile
vista 2k5

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 2:04 am

Seriously, your game won't even get a good beta. Everyone won't understand, get over it. People get added due to posts, but seriously.

1 post: Soooo qualitive that deserves to be a moderator.
2 posts: Good.
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Designer
Designer
Spencer

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Spencer
Credits: 5

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptyMon Dec 01, 2008 8:10 pm

hmmm... i suppose the alpha isnt done yet?
Back to top Go down
http://spencersart.net
rdonaldson70
Teen Crocodile
Teen Crocodile
rdonaldson70

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Infractions: 1

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:25 am

Pablo wrote:
I want to play the game now!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

just wait it will be ready soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for my inactivity   Sorry for my inactivity Empty

Back to top Go down

Sorry for my inactivity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crocodile Swamp Forum :: Member's Section :: I'm New Here/I'm Quiting-