Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stop , im leaving (User is staying)

Go down 
+5
Crown
Airea
Mr Reptile
Snap
Momo
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Spencer
Designer
Designer
Spencer

Number of posts : 1473
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Spencer
Credits: 5
Infractions: 0

Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:27 am

Mr Reptile wrote:
Goalkick12 wrote:
Croc deletes posts? Confused . Anyways, I think that is kind of greedy to say I get a job or I am leaving.

A lot of people just want jobs. Others (like me) want to be part of the team to help and stuff. I am actually not tht busy at home and i want something to do in my spare time, so I learned HTML, ASP.net, a bit of Java and couldn't do anythig with them. So i decided to use them here!!!
Im like that, too. But i tell u guys for a reason: im good at art and i want to help with parties, which hopefully i might be doing later on. But croc said the art folder is confidential, so Crown made me a mod ( i have no idea why ) technically, its ok. And helper is to, but i really dont get why im a mod ( not that i dont want to be )
Back to top Go down
http://spencersart.net
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:29 am

Spencer wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Goalkick12 wrote:
Croc deletes posts? Confused . Anyways, I think that is kind of greedy to say I get a job or I am leaving.

A lot of people just want jobs. Others (like me) want to be part of the team to help and stuff. I am actually not tht busy at home and i want something to do in my spare time, so I learned HTML, ASP.net, a bit of Java and couldn't do anythig with them. So i decided to use them here!!!
Im like that, too. But i tell u guys for a reason: im good at art and i want to help with parties, which hopefully i might be doing later on. But croc said the art folder is confidential, so Crown made me a mod ( i have no idea why ) technically, its ok. And helper is to, but i really dont get why im a mod ( not that i dont want to be )

How does trainee designer sound? Tounge
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Spencer
Designer
Designer
Spencer

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:34 am

Mr Reptile wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Goalkick12 wrote:

AWESOME.
But i have an idea: ur choice
Allow designers/trainees to mod the Art forum (Fan Art)
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 11:36 am

Spencer wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Goalkick12 wrote:

AWESOME.

yeah, like on the forumotion support forum? Jalokim is ion charge of all graphics. Wait... Im gunna PM crown about something, although croc will say deffinate 'NO!' Sad
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Designer
Designer
Spencer

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 12:00 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Spencer wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Goalkick12 wrote:

AWESOME.

yeah, like on the forumotion support forum? Jalokim is ion charge of all graphics. Wait... Im gunna PM crown about something, although croc will say deffinate 'NO!' Sad
i dont need you to tell me that croc will say no. i know it, lol. my wishies, lol
Back to top Go down
Twist
Retired
Retired
Twist

Number of posts : 1961

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:14 pm

Momo wrote:
Lol.. spencer complained Happy)

Um aren't you complaining too? Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile
searchT

Number of posts : 1382

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: searchT,falCON,TyLeR,RED,EAR
Credits: 12

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 5:41 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
Goalkick12 wrote:

Im like you I want to help and ect. Too!!! I don't care about any job but it would be nice to have one But some times you just don't have one thats Life.
Back to top Go down
http://crocodilelodge.forumarena.com/
Spencer
Designer
Designer
Spencer

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:14 pm

searchT wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Goalkick12 wrote:

Im like you I want to help and ect. Too!!! I don't care about any job but it would be nice to have one But some times you just don't have one thats Life.
if i could pick mods, it would definitely be you, tyler.
Back to top Go down
Twist
Retired
Retired
Twist

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:22 pm

Spencer wrote:
searchT wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Goalkick12 wrote:

if i could pick mods, it would definitely be you, tyler.

Yeah, more people than Croc should be able to atleast nominate people for staff members...
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 29, 2008 3:14 am

he said we were equel. I've got it as my desktop backgound xD every time he PMs me I check it, and most of the time he is breaking one of his promises
Back to top Go down
Spencer
Designer
Designer
Spencer

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30, 2008 10:09 am

i second that. every time iask to help he yells at me
Back to top Go down
Twist
Retired
Retired
Twist

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2008 6:31 pm

Locked - Obviously Momo is staying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stop , im leaving (User is staying)   Stop , im leaving (User is staying) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Stop , im leaving (User is staying)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2