Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Leaving.

Go down 
+5
Crown
Mr Reptile
Snap
BT06
Airea
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 11:34 am

Aha. Mad
Back to top Go down
Airea
Banned
Banned
Airea

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 2:12 pm

How long has he been doing this to you? If it's been for a while, clearly things will not change overnight. I have a super-strictly ordered forum header to do, (down to the poses of the crocodiles and colors) and it is due MONDAY.

What about my WEEKEND?? I am not sitting on the computer and making a header, especially if I have to draw the crocodiles myself, which isn't my style.

He constantly mails me on neopets too, reminding me. This stinks.
Back to top Go down
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
Croc

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 3:56 pm

Crown wrote:
Shrinkd wrote:
I did... and what did actually I get with that? He ruined few of my days by pissing me off, he treated my like crap on msn, and I don't really think he was serious about that apology. In my opinion, that was a total bleffery.

That was just my opinion.
Ok, I'll try and handle this... again.

Shrinkd I Don't Even Talk To You On MSN! so that proves its a lie.

and crown I'm a bit mad at you for ignoring me like i'm a nobody.

Airea wrote:
How long has he been doing this to you? If it's been for a while, clearly things will not change overnight. I have a super-strictly ordered forum header to do, (down to the poses of the crocodiles and colors) and it is due MONDAY.

What about my WEEKEND?? I am not sitting on the computer and making a header, especially if I have to draw the crocodiles myself, which isn't my style.

Yeah Its My Fault..I Gave You A Super-Strict Order Usually I Just Say Make It In That Shape And Colors And You Can Do It In However You Want. But I Didn't Do That For You...My Bad.

Airea...Just Do It In The Shape I Showed You And Red And Light Blue Colors. Wink

Also About The Card...
I Will Use It But I Have To Design 100 Cards Exactly. With Animals,Stats,Names, And Everything.

However That Feature Is Planned For Sometime In October.
Back to top Go down
http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
Crown
Administrator
Administrator
Crown

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Crown

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 11:25 am

Croc wrote:
Crown wrote:
Shrinkd wrote:
I did... and what did actually I get with that? He ruined few of my days by pissing me off, he treated my like crap on msn, and I don't really think he was serious about that apology. In my opinion, that was a total bleffery.

Airea wrote:

Yeah Its My Fault..I Gave You A Super-Strict Order Usually I Just Say Make It In That Shape And Colors And You Can Do It In However You Want. But I Didn't Do That For You...My Bad.

Airea...Just Do It In The Shape I Showed You And Red And Light Blue Colors. Wink

Also About The Card...
I Will Use It But I Have To Design 100 Cards Exactly. With Animals,Stats,Names, And Everything.

I know I have been ignoring you, it's because that I can't make designs everyday.

And Shrinkd, no offense, but you told me a bad name (I know that it was a joke but it's not nice) on msn so he's right. :Stare:
Back to top Go down
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
Croc

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:31 pm

Crown wrote:
Croc wrote:
Crown wrote:
Shrinkd wrote:

Airea wrote:

Also About The Card...

I know I have been ignoring you, it's because that I can't make designs everyday.

And Shrinkd, no offense, but you told me a bad name (I know that it was a joke but it's not nice) on msn so he's right. :Stare:

I Won't Make You Do Designs Everyday...
Just Talk To Me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Leaving. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving.   Leaving. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2