Number of posts : 1382
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: searchT,falCON,TyLeR,RED,EAR
Credits: 12
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: UGH!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:13 pm

OMG Sorry I haven't been on.
First I Missed My Bus Got Grounded From That then I missed it again and got grounded again,Then I didn't do my homework after 2 days after due date Mad But I Promised my teacher that I would turn in my homework on time.

So yeah...

I stepped on my sisters hair staitener in the middle in while it was full blast. Yes I cried DON'T laugh Hurt,And it wasn't like those burns where it only hurt for a few seconds this hurt since 3 hours ago and it still hurts,OW Very Sad

Hope You Understand! Very Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crocodilelodge.forumarena.com/
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired

Number of posts : 1672

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:15 pm

searchT wrote:
First I Missed My Bus Got Grounded From That then I missed it again and got grounded again,Then I didn't do my homework after 2 days after due date Mad But I Promised my teacher that I would turn in my homework on time.

So yeah...

I stepped on my sisters hair staitener in the middle in while it was full blast. Yes I cried DON'T laugh Hurt,And it wasn't like those burns where it only hurt for a few seconds this hurt since 3 hours ago and it still hurts,OW Very Sad

oww, at least you dont have to do PE, or do you? i woudn't Tounge
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Twist
Retired
Retired

Number of posts : 1961

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:20 pm

Wow when did alll of this happen?

Oh and I get the stepped on hair straightener part, in Athletics I fell on my knee and it took 2 weeks for it to heal. Very Sad

Why did you get grounded for missing the bus? I miss it sometimes but I don't get in trouble...much :Stare:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:21 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
searchT wrote:

So yeah...

Nope,I wont but if it still hurts really bad monday I wont have to go to school but I don't have to do P.E. oh yeah at my school they changed the name to WELLNESS it sounds weird Tounge

And yeah I did get in trouble cuz I was late,but I also didn't go to sleep till like 3 or 4 am Central I have to wake up for school at 6:00 or 5:30
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired

Number of posts : 1672

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:25 pm

searchT wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
searchT wrote:

So yeah...

Nope,I wont but if it still hurts really bad monday I wont have to go to school but I don't have to do P.E. oh yeah at my school they changed the name to WELLNESS it sounds weird Tounge

And yeah I did get in trouble cuz I was late,but I also didn't go to sleep till like 3 or 4 am Central I have to wake up for school at 6:00 or 5:30

did your sister get told off?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:34 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
searchT wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
searchT wrote:

So yeah...

did your sister get told off?
No,Shes 24,And I was holding her 6 month old child and scared him then I fell down (not fast) but about 3 inches off the ground I dropped him but I don't think it hurt him,I just scared him.
Back to top Go down
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14

PostSubject: Re: UGH!!!   Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:12 pm