HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 TheBridget's Bio

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBridget
Working Crocodile
Working Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: TheBridget
Credits: 6
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:27 pm

Well I am Bridget I went on google.com one day and found an site called Clubpenguin my first name was Bridget1234 which I created in about March 2006. That account got hacked and I was banned. So now I created account called TheBridget. I was bored with CP (Like many others) and decided to create videos. So I went on youtube and made my account TheBridgett (TheBridget was already taken) So I was making videos getting subscribers as best as I can when I got a bullentin. It talked about this so I decided to join. And here I am today.

I like taken pictures and reading. I hang out with my friends alot and go to the lake to jet ski during the summer! My fav sports are snowboarding, basketball (I was on my schools team!), and softball.

Thats about it so I am sorrry if it was alittle long but thats my bio of my life (on the computer).
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/thebridgett
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 1382
Age : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: searchT,falCON,TyLeR,RED,EAR
Credits: 12
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Same here on how I got banned my mom has tons of emails and she forgot the one for me so I couldn't change the pass, but nice and 06 long time ago Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crocodilelodge.forumarena.com/
TheBridget
Working Crocodile
Working Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: TheBridget
Credits: 6
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:42 pm

yeah i was so mad when I got hacked. I blame it on this one kid who followed me on cp for about and hour saying "I HATE YOU!". I knew him on the CP forums so yeah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/thebridgett
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 1382
Age : 21
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: searchT,falCON,TyLeR,RED,EAR
Credits: 12
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:47 pm

Um I don't think we should be talking about hacking its against the rules, I wouldn't want to get banned! :'(
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://crocodilelodge.forumarena.com/
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:56 pm

Cool Biography!

Can You Post A Bulletin Saying?:

Please Join: CrocodileSwamp.forummotion.com And Please Be Active! If You Do You Will Get A Special Prize! Wink

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
TheBridget
Working Crocodile
Working Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: TheBridget
Credits: 6
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:59 pm

Ok. Only becuase im such an good person XD.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/thebridgett
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 492
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:01 pm

TheBridget wrote:
Ok. Only becuase im such an good person XD.

OK! Thanks! Very Happy

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
theflame12
Super Crocodile
Super Crocodile


Number of posts : 148
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Theflame12
Credits: 2
Infractions: 1

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Sweet bio you got there


Last edited by theflame12 on Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/cpbroadcast
Snap
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 391
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Snap
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:08 pm

Very Descriptive Bio I used to play club penguin once upon a new moon it was fun for a while
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean Patrick
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Sean Patrick
Credits: 15
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:00 am

i like you bio its awesome
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-green-room.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Crown
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 647
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Crown
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:02 am

TheBridget wrote:
Well I am Bridget I went on google.com one day and found an site called Clubpenguin my first name was Bridget1234 which I created in about March 2006. That account got hacked and I was banned. So now I created account called TheBridget. I was bored with CP (Like many others) and decided to create videos. So I went on youtube and made my account TheBridgett (TheBridget was already taken) So I was making videos getting subscribers as best as I can when I got a bullentin. It talked about this so I decided to join. And here I am today.

I like taken pictures and reading. I hang out with my friends alot and go to the lake to jet ski during the summer! My fav sports are snowboarding, basketball (I was on my schools team!), and softball.

Thats about it so I am sorrry if it was alittle long but thats my bio of my life (on the computer).

It's better than mine because it's long and boring lol. Try to add pics (if you want) just like I am going to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
Sean Patrick
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Sean Patrick
Credits: 15
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Fri Aug 01, 2008 9:33 am

good idea crown
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-green-room.forumotions.net/forum.htm
TheBridget
Working Crocodile
Working Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: TheBridget
Credits: 6
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:25 am

Crown wrote:
TheBridget wrote:
Well I am Bridget I went on google.com one day and found an site called Clubpenguin my first name was Bridget1234 which I created in about March 2006. That account got hacked and I was banned. So now I created account called TheBridget. I was bored with CP (Like many others) and decided to create videos. So I went on youtube and made my account TheBridgett (TheBridget was already taken) So I was making videos getting subscribers as best as I can when I got a bullentin. It talked about this so I decided to join. And here I am today.

I like taken pictures and reading. I hang out with my friends alot and go to the lake to jet ski during the summer! My fav sports are snowboarding, basketball (I was on my schools team!), and softball.

Thats about it so I am sorrry if it was alittle long but thats my bio of my life (on the computer).

It's better than mine because it's long and boring lol. Try to add pics (if you want) just like I am going to do.

I dont know if I should take that as an compliment or an insult.
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/thebridgett
galeamark
Working Crocodile
Working Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 4
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:27 am

TheBridget wrote:
Crown wrote:
TheBridget wrote:
Well I am Bridget I went on google.com one day and found an site called Clubpenguin my first name was Bridget1234 which I created in about March 2006. That account got hacked and I was banned. So now I created account called TheBridget. I was bored with CP (Like many others) and decided to create videos. So I went on youtube and made my account TheBridgett (TheBridget was already taken) So I was making videos getting subscribers as best as I can when I got a bullentin. It talked about this so I decided to join. And here I am today.

I like taken pictures and reading. I hang out with my friends alot and go to the lake to jet ski during the summer! My fav sports are snowboarding, basketball (I was on my schools team!), and softball.

Thats about it so I am sorrry if it was alittle long but thats my bio of my life (on the computer).

It's better than mine because it's long and boring lol. Try to add pics (if you want) just like I am going to do.

I dont know if I should take that as an compliment or an insult.
i beleive its a compliment, i think he just said that your's is better than his cause his bio is long and boring.. and he suggested a way to make it attractive.. i dont know what he really meant though Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sean Patrick
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Sean Patrick
Credits: 15
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Fri Aug 01, 2008 10:28 am

ya add picture to make it more fun
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-green-room.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 7
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:15 am

Great Bio~! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Twist
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1961
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:27 am

Suhweet bio! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:47 pm

Nice 'Bio'

Though really these should be called autobiographies, not biographies, because they're about yourself, right?

_________________
VROOOOOOM
BOOOOM
ZOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 7
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Wed Aug 20, 2008 3:31 am

Extra O wrote:
Nice 'Bio'

Though really these should be called autobiographies, not biographies, because they're about yourself, right?

Lol, yea! But we call them Bios too Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
flamster3000
Super Crocodile
Super Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: flamster3000
Credits: 1
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Tue Aug 26, 2008 11:17 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://flamster.wordpress.com
poodle
Banned
Banned


Number of posts : 177
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Poodle
Credits: Credits Disabled
Infractions: 2

PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   Fri Aug 29, 2008 3:44 pm

yea they sould be called autobios
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubpenguin.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: TheBridget's Bio   

Back to top Go down
 
TheBridget's Bio
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crocodile Swamp Forum :: Member's Section :: Biographies-
Jump to: