Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

crocodile swamp questions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
razzledazzle
Toddler Crocodile
Toddler Crocodile
razzledazzle

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-08-29

crocodile swamp questions Empty
PostSubject: crocodile swamp questions   crocodile swamp questions EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:05 am

hi um i was wondering what crocodile swamp is?
why is everyone talking about computer designing and stuff?
whenever i go to message boardsthey always say
"hi razzledazzle"
"razzledazzle, yeah u mark my words i like taco" or sumthing like that
"poor razzledazzle, she only has 7 posts"
why cant i reapeat letters or else it might be a spam?

someone please help? Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: crocodile swamp questions   crocodile swamp questions EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 9:20 am

razzledazzle wrote:
"hi razzledazzle"

Hi welcome to Crocodile swmap, it appears you are slightly confused Happy I may be able to help...

razzledazzle wrote:
i was wondering what crocodile swamp is?
F.A.Q: A New Multiplayer Game Thats Coming Soon, On The Forum You Can: See Upcoming Sneak Peeks Of The Game. Post On The Crocodile Swamp Forum. Meet New People. Send Messages To Other Users. Have Fun.+ More! On The Game You Can: Become A Crocodile In Almost Any Color. Dress Up Your Crocodile. Meet New People. Play Mini-Games.+ More! So Stick Around To See What "+ More" Means!

razzledazzle wrote:
Ok, well making a game is a very technical thing, so everyone is talking about tech stuff, and graphics

razzledazzle wrote:
"hi razzledazzle" or "razzledazzle, yeah u mark my words i like taco" or sumthing like that or "poor razzledazzle, she only has 7 posts"

Ok, well in people's signatures, people have used the {username} tag, here is an example:
"Hi {username}", but if i turned the word 'username' in to capitals, it looks like this: "Hi Mr Reptile", the username tag shows your username! I can see "Hi Mr Reptile", but you would see "Hi razzledazzle".

razzledazzle wrote:
Do you mean post twice in a row, or post the same thing twice? Both of these are spam, spam means:
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
^notice those letters up the side? they spell spam, and next to them are each letter's meaning! and posting twice, is the pointless part, advertising would be the annoying part, posting 'sdjkaghsdjkagh' is stupid, and messages, means... messages Very Happy.
If you mean saying 'grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr', then I don't consider that SPAM, but some people might. I sometimes do it if im annoyed, or i'd go 'ooooooooh' is i was suprised.

Get it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Twist
Retired
Retired
Twist

Number of posts : 1961

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: crocodile swamp questions   crocodile swamp questions EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:04 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
razzledazzle wrote:
"hi razzledazzle"

Hi welcome to Crocodile swmap, it appears you are slightly confused Happy I may be able to help...

razzledazzle wrote:
F.A.Q: A New Multiplayer Game Thats Coming Soon, On The Forum You Can: See Upcoming Sneak Peeks Of The Game. Post On The Crocodile Swamp Forum. Meet New People. Send Messages To Other Users. Have Fun.+ More! On The Game You Can: Become A Crocodile In Almost Any Color. Dress Up Your Crocodile. Meet New People. Play Mini-Games.+ More! So Stick Around To See What "+ More" Means!

razzledazzle wrote:
Ok, well making a game is a very technical thing, so everyone is talking about tech stuff, and graphics

razzledazzle wrote:
"hi razzledazzle" or "razzledazzle, yeah u mark my words i like taco" or sumthing like that or "poor razzledazzle, she only has 7 posts"

Ok, well in people's signatures, people have used the {username} tag, here is an example:
"Hi {username}", but if i turned the word 'username' in to capitals, it looks like this: "Hi Mr Reptile", the username tag shows your username! I can see "Hi Mr Reptile", but you would see "Hi razzledazzle".

razzledazzle wrote:
Do you mean post twice in a row, or post the same thing twice? Both of these are spam, spam means:
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying
^notice those letters up the side? they spell spam, and next to them are each letter's meaning! and posting twice, is the pointless part, advertising would be the annoying part, posting 'sdjkaghsdjkagh' is stupid, and messages, means... messages Very Happy.
If you mean saying 'grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr', then I don't consider that SPAM, but some people might. I sometimes do it if im annoyed, or i'd go 'ooooooooh' is i was suprised.

Get it?

nice explaination Guest Tounge
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Number of posts : 1672

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: crocodile swamp questions   crocodile swamp questions EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 4:30 pm

Twist wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
razzledazzle wrote:
"hi razzledazzle"

razzledazzle wrote:

razzledazzle wrote:

razzledazzle wrote:

razzledazzle wrote:
Stupid
Pointless
Annoying

Get it?

nice explaination Mr Reptile Tounge

lol, thanks... doesn't it look big when 2 people quote it, i wonder what happens when even more people quote it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Twist
Retired
Retired
Twist

Number of posts : 1961

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: crocodile swamp questions   crocodile swamp questions EmptySat Oct 04, 2008 11:24 am

Moved to questions
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: crocodile swamp questions   crocodile swamp questions Empty

Back to top Go down

crocodile swamp questions
Page 1 of 1