HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Ideas?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Crown
Administrator
Administrator
avatar

Number of posts : 647
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Crown
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:20 am

Woah, the ideas are coming back! xD
searchT wrote:
Extra O wrote:
I would be greatly disturbed.

And yet oddly fascinated.
Exactly well as long as theres no blood i guess it would be good
SearchT and Extra O, we don't do such things!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:39 pm

Croc wrote:
Crown wrote:
It takes me about 1 hour to think of a comic... but this time, it looks like that I already ran out of ideas! xD
So, I'd LOVE to hear some game comic ideas from you guys! I won't say which will be approved or taken part of the idea until the game comic is done and posted.
So... any game comic idea, guys?

Hmm...

How About Crocodile Swamp Meets Dragon Play?
or
Crocodile Swamp Meets Club Penguin?
Crocodiles Swamp VS Club Penguin
A battle for the ages! (Or online gaming.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Twist
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1961
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sat Aug 30, 2008 5:40 pm

Mashfiq wrote:
Croc wrote:
Crown wrote:
It takes me about 1 hour to think of a comic... but this time, it looks like that I already ran out of ideas! xD
So, I'd LOVE to hear some game comic ideas from you guys! I won't say which will be approved or taken part of the idea until the game comic is done and posted.
So... any game comic idea, guys?

Hmm...

How About Crocodile Swamp Meets Dragon Play?
or
Crocodile Swamp Meets Club Penguin?
Crocodiles Swamp VS Club Penguin
A battle for the ages! (Or online gaming.)


Well the game hasn't come out yet
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:22 pm

Twist wrote:
Mashfiq wrote:
Croc wrote:
Crown wrote:
It takes me about 1 hour to think of a comic... but this time, it looks like that I already ran out of ideas! xD
So, I'd LOVE to hear some game comic ideas from you guys! I won't say which will be approved or taken part of the idea until the game comic is done and posted.
So... any game comic idea, guys?

Hmm...

How About Crocodile Swamp Meets Dragon Play?
or
Crocodile Swamp Meets Club Penguin?
Crocodiles Swamp VS Club Penguin
A battle for the ages! (Or online gaming.)


Well the game hasn't come out yet
But when it does...A battle for the ages!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Twist
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1961
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:01 pm

Mashfiq wrote:
Twist wrote:
Mashfiq wrote:
Croc wrote:
Crown wrote:
It takes me about 1 hour to think of a comic... but this time, it looks like that I already ran out of ideas! xD
So, I'd LOVE to hear some game comic ideas from you guys! I won't say which will be approved or taken part of the idea until the game comic is done and posted.
So... any game comic idea, guys?

Hmm...

How About Crocodile Swamp Meets Dragon Play?
or
Crocodile Swamp Meets Club Penguin?
Crocodiles Swamp VS Club Penguin
A battle for the ages! (Or online gaming.)


Well the game hasn't come out yet
But when it does...A battle for the ages!

Or centuries!
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
Silver Spark 99
Teen Crocodile
Teen Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 0
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Wow the paintball idea sounds cool although its never gonna happen Razz !
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:17 pm

Silver Spark 99 wrote:
Wow the paintball idea sounds cool although its never gonna happen Razz !

it might Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Mon Sep 01, 2008 3:37 pm

Twist wrote:
Mashfiq wrote:
Twist wrote:
Mashfiq wrote:
Croc wrote:
Crown wrote:
It takes me about 1 hour to think of a comic... but this time, it looks like that I already ran out of ideas! xD Smilie
So, I'd LOVE to hear some game comic ideas from you guys! I won't say which will be approved or taken part of the idea until the game comic is done and posted.
So... any game comic idea, guys?

Hmm...

How About Crocodile Swamp Meets Dragon Play?
or
Crocodile Swamp Meets Club Penguin?
Crocodiles Swamp VS Club Penguin
A battle for the ages! (Or online gaming.)


Well the game hasn't come out yet
But when it does...A battle for the ages!

Or centuries!
Or every single second in the world!

Tounge
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
poodle
Banned
Banned


Number of posts : 177
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Poodle
Credits: Credits Disabled
Infractions: 2

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:08 pm

I luv all the ideas
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubpenguin.com
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:23 pm

poodle wrote:
I luv all the ideas
Me too!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
poodle
Banned
Banned


Number of posts : 177
Age : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Poodle
Credits: Credits Disabled
Infractions: 2

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:03 pm

I thought of an idea but then I forgot it
Confused Very Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubpenguin.com
Snap
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 391
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Snap
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:46 pm

LOL that's pretty funny. OOoh! I know!!!!! What about a mob of adoring fans Chases Croc Rock into a corner and they get trampled by there fans saying i want your autgraph, or saying TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!!! Just a thought
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:05 pm

poodle wrote:
I thought of an idea but then I forgot it
Confused Very Sad
It's annoying when that happens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:48 am

Snap wrote:
LOL that's pretty funny. OOoh! I know!!!!! What about a mob of adoring fans Chases Croc Rock into a corner and they get trampled by there fans saying i want your autgraph, or saying TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!!! Just a thought

or how about an angry mob of mr Reptile robotz chasing after croc with lazers... I'd like that one Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
galeamark
Working Crocodile
Working Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 276
Age : 25
Registration date : 2008-07-31

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 4
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:01 am

i believe enough ideas were given to crown?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 23
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:18 am

Quote :
or how about an angry mob of mr Reptile robotz chasing after croc with lazers... I'd like that one Happy

You two not really getting along...? :Stare:

_________________
VROOOOOOM
BOOOOM
ZOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:25 pm

Extra O wrote:
Quote :
or how about an angry mob of mr Reptile robotz chasing after croc with lazers... I'd like that one Happy

It's funny cause it's true!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Twist
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1961
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:38 pm

galeamark wrote:
i believe enough ideas were given to crown?

Well since he hasn't picked one I guess not :Stare:
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:43 pm

Twist wrote:
galeamark wrote:
i believe enough ideas were given to crown?

Well since he hasn't picked one I guess not :Stare:
Maybe he's working on them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:25 am

Mashfiq wrote:
Twist wrote:
galeamark wrote:
i believe enough ideas were given to crown?

Well since he hasn't picked one I guess not :Stare:
Maybe he's working on them.


he's having compuetr trouble and can't come on Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:40 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
Mashfiq wrote:
Twist wrote:
galeamark wrote:
i believe enough ideas were given to crown?

Well since he hasn't picked one I guess not :Stare:
Maybe he's working on them.


he's having compuetr trouble and can't come on Sad
I hate when computers have problems. Shouldn't they have therapy or something?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Twist
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1961
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Ace+Twist
Credits: 111
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:49 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
Mashfiq wrote:
Twist wrote:
galeamark wrote:
i believe enough ideas were given to crown?

Well since he hasn't picked one I guess not :Stare:
Maybe he's working on them.


he's having compuetr trouble and can't come on Sad

Searcht said he talked to him before, I guess he can come on for a little while until it crashes
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/papermario360
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm

Twist wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
Mashfiq wrote:
Twist wrote:
galeamark wrote:
i believe enough ideas were given to crown?

Well since he hasn't picked one I guess not :Stare:
Maybe he's working on them.


he's having compuetr trouble and can't come on Sad

Searcht said he talked to him before, I guess he can come on for a little while until it crashes
Like many great things in this world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Josh
Teen Crocodile
Teen Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Josh
Credits: 0
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:02 pm

Crocodile Swamp meets Club Penguin! Tounge
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://josh530.wordpress.com
Snap
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 391
Age : 24
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Snap
Credits: Infinity!
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
Snap wrote:
LOL that's pretty funny. OOoh! I know!!!!! What about a mob of adoring fans Chases Croc Rock into a corner and they get trampled by there fans saying i want your autgraph, or saying TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME!!! Just a thought

or how about an angry mob of mr Reptile robotz chasing after croc with lazers... I'd like that one Happy

Yeah like that's not extremely violent lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Ideas?   

Back to top Go down
 
Ideas?
Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Need Ideas for Belts and or Buckles.
» Ideas that will; blow your mind!
» Ideas for Pokemon Fan Club
» Fantage Music Video/Outfit ideas?
» Better Contest Ideas

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crocodile Swamp Forum :: Crocodile Swamp Game :: Game Comics-
Jump to: