HomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Mod houses

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Extra O wrote:
Whats wrong with Shrek? Happy

Note: Never walk behind him after hes eaten beans
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Poor Shrek.

_________________
VROOOOOOM
BOOOOM
ZOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
poodle
Banned
Banned


Number of posts : 177
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Poodle
Credits: Credits Disabled
Infractions: 2

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:41 pm

yeah but the helpers wouldnt like that. If your a nonmenber what house do you think youll have?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubpenguin.com
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:16 pm

poodle wrote:
yeah but the helpers wouldnt like that. If your a nonmenber what house do you think youll have?

non-members would have a small log cabin - that would be the starter house.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
poodle
Banned
Banned


Number of posts : 177
Age : 27
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Poodle
Credits: Credits Disabled
Infractions: 2

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:23 pm

Oh but not too small
Like cps
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://clubpenguin.com
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:34 pm

poodle wrote:
Oh but not too small
Like cps

About the same size, only it would be a bit wider because it wont curve at the edges Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:42 pm

Extra O wrote:
Is a bit slutty if you ask me. Imagine getting married after only one date. Tsk tsk.
Are we even aloud to use the fourth word you used in your sentence?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Erm.. is it a bad word? Confused

_________________
VROOOOOOM
BOOOOM
ZOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 4:59 pm

Extra O wrote:
Erm.. is it a bad word? Confused
Sort of. What if younger kids see it and what will their parents about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:13 pm

They'll learn it some day anyways. :Stare:

_________________
VROOOOOOM
BOOOOM
ZOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Thu Sep 04, 2008 6:19 pm

Extra O wrote:
They'll learn it some day anyways. :Stare:
Now is not a good time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:04 am

Yes it is. Just like you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Happy

_________________
VROOOOOOM
BOOOOM
ZOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:19 pm

Extra O wrote:
Yes it is. Just like you can't teach an old dog new tricks. Happy
Or a new dog old tricks.

Tounge
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Spencer
Designer
Designer
avatar

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Spencer
Credits: 5
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:38 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
No... one of these:


I'd live there just like the cat does...
Spoiler:
 

aggg... critical system error... well thats just great! xD
lol and id be on that cat comp every day xD
i looooove cats and dogs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spencersart.net
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:41 pm

Spencer wrote:
Mr Reptile wrote:
No... one of these:


I'd live there just like the cat does...
Spoiler:
 

aggg... critical system error... well thats just great! xD
lol and id be on that cat comp every day xD
i looooove cats and dogs.
That cat thing is creepy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Spencer
Designer
Designer
avatar

Number of posts : 1473
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-20

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Spencer
Credits: 5
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:05 pm

how could u say such a thing! Cats are the reason why the world goes round! Who do u call when you need a hard skratch on the back? CATS! Who is affectionate to your leg? i know its not dogs, its... CATS! what species gets on their legs and has the cutest little begging method when they have their arms to their mouth with big ol eyes telling you to give them a treat, thats right, CATS! What company hates cats? thats right, SATELLITE! who loves kitties? TIME WARNER CABLE! do you know why? time warner cable introduces alot of money to save, and within a year, the money you save could be spent of a mountain of cat food, therefor, Satellite hates kitties!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spencersart.net
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Fri Sep 05, 2008 6:16 pm

Spencer wrote:
how could u say such a thing! Cats are the reason why the world goes round! Who do u call when you need a hard skratch on the back? CATS! Who is affectionate to your leg? i know its not dogs, its... CATS! what species gets on their legs and has the cutest little begging method when they have their arms to their mouth with big ol eyes telling you to give them a treat, thats right, CATS! What company hates cats? thats right, SATELLITE! who loves kitties? TIME WARNER CABLE! do you know why? time warner cable introduces alot of money to save, and within a year, the money you save could be spent of a mountain of cat food, therefor, Satellite hates kitties!
No offence man, but I don't like many creatures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:29 pm

You don't likle animals?!
Then you shall be growled at
Razz

*growwwwl* Mad

_________________
VROOOOOOM
BOOOOM
ZOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:06 pm

Extra O wrote:
You don't likle animals?!
Then you shall be growled at
Razz

*growwwwl* Mad
Unless there at a distance. I don't like pets.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
avatar

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:41 am

Mashfiq wrote:
Spencer wrote:
how could u say such a thing! Cats are the reason why the world goes round! Who do u call when you need a hard skratch on the back? CATS! Who is affectionate to your leg? i know its not dogs, its... CATS! what species gets on their legs and has the cutest little begging method when they have their arms to their mouth with big ol eyes telling you to give them a treat, thats right, CATS! What company hates cats? thats right, SATELLITE! who loves kitties? TIME WARNER CABLE! do you know why? time warner cable introduces alot of money to save, and within a year, the money you save could be spent of a mountain of cat food, therefor, Satellite hates kitties!
No offence man, but I don't like many creatures.

why you on Crocodile Swamp then? your scared of creatures and you love to post post spam post Confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 pm

Mr Reptile wrote:
Mashfiq wrote:
Spencer wrote:
how could u say such a thing! Cats are the reason why the world goes round! Who do u call when you need a hard skratch on the back? CATS! Who is affectionate to your leg? i know its not dogs, its... CATS! what species gets on their legs and has the cutest little begging method when they have their arms to their mouth with big ol eyes telling you to give them a treat, thats right, CATS! What company hates cats? thats right, SATELLITE! who loves kitties? TIME WARNER CABLE! do you know why? time warner cable introduces alot of money to save, and within a year, the money you save could be spent of a mountain of cat food, therefor, Satellite hates kitties!
No offence man, but I don't like many creatures.

why you on Crocodile Swamp then? your scared of creatures and you love to post post spam post Confused
Well, I'm not afraid of creatures. I take caution. Besides it's not like alot of scaredness. It's scary if it pops out of nowhere. I go here because I like the idea of Crocodile Swamp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
avatar

Number of posts : 2079
Age : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:53 am

Yeah but pets+animals are cuttteee ^.^

_________________
VROOOOOOM
BOOOOM
ZOOOOOOOM!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
avatar

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:30 pm

Extra O wrote:
Yeah but pets+animals are cuttteee ^.^
That's your opinion.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Josh
Teen Crocodile
Teen Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 45
Age : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Josh
Credits: 0
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:03 pm

Cool! Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://josh530.wordpress.com
Pablo
Super Crocodile
Super Crocodile
avatar

Number of posts : 152
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Pablo
Credits: 4
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:59 pm

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/CrocodileSwamp123
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mod houses   

Back to top Go down
 
Mod houses
Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crocodile Swamp Forum :: Crocodile Swamp Game :: Game Ideas-
Jump to: