Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)

Go down 
+13
Ninjaboycp
Spencer
Twist
Momo
Snap
Crown
Master
searchT
Crocodil
Croc
Extra O
Klia
Mr Reptile
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Number of posts : 1672
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Superspy4
Credits: 0
Infractions: ◄none►

The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) Empty
PostSubject: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 3:44 am

Heya Everyone!
As most of you know, I am the new site manager for www.crocodileswamp.com, and this thread is basically a diary of what changes I make to the site and stuff.

6th August 2008

• Ok, well so far I have writtent the whole 'Under Construction' page in HTML (a computer language for writting webpages)
  • I have now also got the web-domain, and email-domains and other stuff ready to buy! It comes to a total of £22 (about 40 dollars)
Ok, well then next thing I need to do is buy it all and set it up with the server, I will get my dad to do that as I need to get coding with more stuff... knowing my dad, he can take up to a week to get this sorted Tounge he has to help control a forum with over 8000 users, and now controld bitecards (gets you 20% off anf food at any railway station cafe) - so it could take some time.

Croc - if you really can't wait, then I will ahve to buy my own servers, they will be set up within 2 hours, and I will ahve everthing on there in about an hour.

EDIT: Ok, this isn't on the internet yet, but here is the construction page:
The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) Underconstructionimage

Last edited by Superspy4 on Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.crocodileswamp.com
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Number of posts : 758
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 7
Infractions: 0

The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:41 am

Cool I cant wait till I can visit it! Love
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:45 am

Klia wrote:

Nor can I Tounge
Back to top Go down
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Extra O

Number of posts : 2079

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:52 am

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:

Nor can I Tounge

Me neither. =]
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:56 am

Has anyone got any improvements for the construction page?
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 11:01 am

Superspy4 wrote:

Umm.No I think Razz
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:22 pm

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Umm.No I think Razz

Cool! At last I can relax... until Croc gives me the pages.
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 12:27 pm

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

Umm.No I think Razz

Cool! At last I can relax... until Croc gives me the pages.

Yea
Back to top Go down
Extra O
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Extra O

Number of posts : 2079

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Extra O, Lemon Em, y'know whatever =D
Credits: 175

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:23 pm

Superspy4 wrote:

I think you should change the font. Happy

Actually, I suppose it doesn't matter. It looks great anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:25 pm

Extra O wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:

I think you should change the font. Happy

Actually, I suppose it doesn't matter. It looks great anyhow.

any Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
Croc

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc
Credits: Infinity!

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:33 pm

I Designed The Construction Page And I Just PMed It To Superspy4 Lets See What He Thinks Of It!

Please Rate And Tell Me What You Think.
Here It Is:
The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) CrocodileSwampWebsiteDesign
Back to top Go down
http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 1:43 pm

Croc, can we turn this into a forum? that way i can post sneak peeks and stuff and people can ask questions all in different threads Very Happy

yeah, i love the new one, could you center the writting?

Also i came up with another one at the same time! extra O requested a new font, so here it is:
The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) Underconstructionimage2
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:24 pm

I love Croc`s Design (Is it called Design?)
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Klia wrote:

Yeah Wink

That is the one we will be using once the domain is aqquired.. he's given me 3 hours to have it all set up Surprised
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:

Yeah Wink

That is the one we will be using once the domain is aqquired.. he's given me 3 hours to have it all set up Surprised

Wow! Surprised So how are u doing?
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:57 pm

Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:

Yeah Wink

I am trying to get the domain to locate the server Razz it is taking ages... 2 yours to go eek! Surprised
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:59 pm

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:

Yeah Wink

I am trying to get the domain to locate the server Razz it is taking ages... 2 yours to go eek! Surprised

Tounge Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:01 pm

Thanks Wink

I ahve another preview of the 'under construction' page:
The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) Newunderconstructionpage
Back to top Go down
Crocodil
Working Crocodile
Working Crocodile
Crocodil

Number of posts : 304
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Member Information
Credits: -5
Infractions: 1

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 4:18 pm

COOL!
Back to top Go down
searchT
Rich Crocodile
Rich Crocodile
searchT

Number of posts : 1382

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: searchT,falCON,TyLeR,RED,EAR
Credits: 12

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:23 pm

Nice, I love it!
Back to top Go down
http://crocodilelodge.forumarena.com/
Croc
Administrator
Administrator
Croc

Number of posts : 492
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Croc
Credits: Infinity!

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 5:29 pm

Awesome Superspy4! I Can Give You Some More Crocodile Pictures That You Can Add On It If You Want!
Back to top Go down
http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 2:08 am

Cool!~
Back to top Go down
Mr Reptile
Retired
Retired
Mr Reptile

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:30 am

Klia wrote:
Cool!~

Yeah, it'll be pictures of crocs holding signs and stuff, which will be unique to the website!
Back to top Go down
Klia
Successful Crocodile
Successful Crocodile
Klia

Member Information

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 10:34 am

Superspy4 wrote:
Klia wrote:
Cool!~

Yeah, it'll be pictures of crocs holding signs and stuff, which will be unique to the website!

Wow! I cant wait!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Master
Partner
Partner
Master

Number of posts : 123
Registration date : 2008-08-06

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Master
Credits: 97

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Um it seems to be that Crocodileswamp.com is registered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)   The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Website Thread! - Sneak Peeks and Questions Answered (website related only)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next