Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moderators Should Play for free

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rdonaldson70
Teen Crocodile
Teen Crocodile
rdonaldson70

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 0
Infractions: 1

Moderators Should Play for free Empty
PostSubject: Moderators Should Play for free   Moderators Should Play for free EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:15 am

Moderators should play for free because they need to do their job so just wondering

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Bridgetterocks
Swamp Crocodile
Swamp Crocodile
Bridgetterocks

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Bridgetterocks
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Should Play for free   Moderators Should Play for free EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 11:19 am

Hmm.... maybe they should get like 50% off but I don't think they'll get it free.
Nice idea though!
Back to top Go down
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
Mashfiq

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Should Play for free   Moderators Should Play for free EmptySun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 pm

I like the idea of staff members have 50% off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Raptor SOS
Overworked Crocodile
Overworked Crocodile
Raptor SOS

Number of posts : 485
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Raptor SOS

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Should Play for free   Moderators Should Play for free EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 1:19 pm

maybe they get a discount depending on their job.... wait maybe that would cause a riot...
Back to top Go down
Crown
Administrator
Administrator
Crown

Number of posts : 647
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Crown
Credits: Infinity!

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Should Play for free   Moderators Should Play for free EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:44 pm

I think you're talking about membership and stuff like that. To tell you the truth, the staff never discussed about membership as the game's too early to offer services like these. And, I'm afraid that anyone could hack by getting free membership, and it might be a total chaos.

I believe, as this is a 'made by kids for kids' game, we shouldn't deal a lot with money and make this game fun in an easy way to program, design, etc.

I recently came up with an idea that we should get paid for throwing parties or temporary buildings for some birthday parties, or maybe even advertisements in a fun way! Like, throwing a party in a new building, and giving away free items advertising the product or anything else. What do you think, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://CrocodileSwamp.com/
Mashfiq
Helper
Helper
Mashfiq

Number of posts : 1952
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Mashfiq
Credits: 14

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Should Play for free   Moderators Should Play for free EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:45 pm

Crown wrote:
I think you're talking about membership and stuff like that. To tell you the truth, the staff never discussed about membership as the game's too early to offer services like these. And, I'm afraid that anyone could hack by getting free membership, and it might be a total chaos.

I believe, as this is a 'made by kids for kids' game, we shouldn't deal a lot with money and make this game fun in an easy way to program, design, etc.

I recently came up with an idea that we should get paid for throwing parties or temporary buildings for some birthday parties, or maybe even advertisements in a fun way! Like, throwing a party in a new building, and giving away free items advertising the product or anything else. What do you think, eh?
Good idea, that;s why your the admin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.mashfiq.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moderators Should Play for free   Moderators Should Play for free Empty

Back to top Go down

Moderators Should Play for free
Page 1 of 1