Crocodile Swamp Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rdonaldson70
Teen Crocodile
Teen Crocodile
rdonaldson70

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Credits: 0
Infractions: 1

Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read) Empty
PostSubject: Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read)   Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read) EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:51 pm

I would like to apply for a mod I am very active I come on every day. I promise to never break the rules. I know most mod tools like locking, adding infractions, merging, unlocking and much more. I have about 3 or 4 years experience with forums, websites, blogs, and more I have been a mod for most and many Club Penguin forums. My experiences are watching chat boxes to make sure people are following the rules I check the posts to make sure people are not spamming and putting posts in the wrong places and also watching to make sure people are following the rules there too. You may contact by e-mail rdonaldson70@gmail.com. Or you may send me a private message on this forum. My username is rdonaldson70. My avatar is some work I made. I also want to join because I want to keep this forum safe and fun for everyone!!
Back to top Go down
Bridgetterocks
Swamp Crocodile
Swamp Crocodile
Bridgetterocks

Number of posts : 84
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username: Bridgetterocks
Infractions: 0

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read)   Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read) EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 2:25 pm

I know my opinion probably doesn't matter to you at all, but personally I've watched the forums for months and it looks like you have to be post much more to become a mod.
Back to top Go down
rdonaldson70
Teen Crocodile
Teen Crocodile
rdonaldson70

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2009-01-02

Member Information
Crocodile Swamp Username:
Infractions: 1

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read)   Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read) EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 7:12 am

i know that but im not sure that matters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read)   Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Applying For Mod (Admins Please Read)
Page 1 of 1